Logistics Manager (all)
Are you passionate about Logistics and would like to join our fantastic and multicultural team in the beautiful city of Hamburg?
SPAIRLINERS is expanding. This is your opportunity to join Team Spairliners as Logistics Manager (all).
Logistik / Fracht
The LOGISTICS MANAGER is responsible to develop, improve, and adapt our logistics strategy and operational setup.This includes budget adherence, performance monitoring, KPI definition, escalation, strategic analysis, and further development of all main hub locations for our pool of components.
- Act as Product Owner Logistics by actively shaping the logistics setup, main areas are warehousing, transportation, customs, and export control
- Alignment on operational needs for the logistics setup and define a strategic way forward with regards to needed performance (service levels), cost and efficiency, reliability, transparency, flexibility, and traceability
- Initiating capturing, supervising, and maintaining of core logistics data and values and implement those into ourmaterial management system
- Support the material flow with focus on our main hub locations, the customer locations and contracted Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul organizations
- Analyze the company’s adherence to the contractual obligations towards customers, check and approve invoices and to drive cost competitiveness
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Payments layer supplements, Jobticket, Service phone, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Sabbatical / exemptions, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
At Spairliners we value teamspirit.
- Master's or bachelor’s degree in Logistics / Supply Chain Management
- Basic knowledge of aviation regulatory requirements and relevant certificates (EASA, FAA)
- 3-5 years’ experience with logistic processes, shipping methods, warehousing and associated KPI definition in an international environment
- Knowledge of Products & Services (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul, retrofit, repair flow, logistics, pool services, warehousing)
- Very good communications skills, relationship management, ability to convince and a hands-on work ethic
Would you like to come on board and be part of Team Spairliners?
We are looking forward to receiving your application in english, german or french language including your earliest starting date and salary expectation.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Spairliners is a joint venture between Air France Industries and Lufthansa Technik. The company offers a comprehensive component support solution for A380 and E-Jet operators. The services include the provisioning and management of the spare parts inventory and overhaul and repair of components, together with the appropriate logistics. Overall Spairliners guarantees the availability of aircraft components where and when required. Founded in 2005, the company is headquartered in Hamburg; warehousing is located in Paris.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: