Cabin Technician (100%, all genders)
Cabin Maintenance Check (ZRH S/TMBC), Zürich (Switzerland)
Cabin Maintenance ensures the perfect functionality of all the passenger seats and entertainment systems on the SWISS and EDELWEISS fleet. Maintaining a spotless Cabin also belongs to a Cabin Engineers duty.
Starting date: upon agreement
You may apply in English or German.
- Perform Cabin Maintenance during A-, Weekly- and Daily Checks on SWISS and EDELWEISS Aircraft
- Services and repairs on all cabin seat models
- Implementation of modifications on the seats
- Independent trouble-shooting and rectification on First- and Business Class seats
- Stretcher and Movable Class Divider installations and repairs
- Usage of special ground equipment and special-purpose vehicles
Attractive company pension scheme, Subsidized parking or public transport, Company health management, Nursery, Flight benefits, Remote working (e.g. from home), Flexible workhours and part-time working models, Diversity programmes, Paid maternity and paternity leave
Our common goal is to make each customer’s flight a true air travel experience. For this, we go the extra mile – always, in every step of the process, worldwide. Join the SWISS team to become part of our fascinating world, where a job turns into a lifetime adventure.
- Completed technical apprenticeship (3 or 4 years)
- Independent, conscientious and innovative thinking and acting
- Experience in Cabin Maintenance is advantageous
- Willingness to work in shifts (Early and Late incl. Weekends)
- Good IT skills, knowledge of AMOS is an advantage
- Good spoken and written German and English skills
- Category B driver’s license
Shared position possibility: Please apply as tandem (each partner sends an individual application and refers to the other tandem partner).
It’s the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment – one in which, wherever you are, you’ll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.www.swiss.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: