Work with us!
- Why do we need you?
How your work will look like (after extensive internal training):
- Member of the scrum team developing Flight Planning system,
- Ensuring features are delivered according to requirements and satisfy acceptance criteria,
- Designing test plans in cooperation with the team,
- Developing maintainable test automation framework,
- Monitoring, analyzing and documenting test results,
- Identifying, analyzing and reporting defects, errors and inconsistencies,
- Communicating with the team, including developers, business analysts, and product owners.
Free parking, Part-time models, Health days, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
We work together to create value.
At Lufthansa Systems, we believe trust – in ourselves, the team and the company – is the basis of our day-to-day work.
Who are you?
- 2+ years in software testing,
- Experience in Agile software development,
- Knowledge of version control tools such (GIT),
- Experience with CI/CD tools (i.e. Jenkins/TeamCity/Bamboo),
- Experience in developing automated tests and frameworks,
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (ideally Java/Python/JS),
- Higher education degree in Computer Science or related,
- Strong communication skills,
- Experience in working with UNIX/Linux (incl. shell),
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability.
What do we welcome?
- Experience developing performance tests and other non-functional tests,
- Experience working with cloud solutions (especially Azure),
- Experience in working with non-relational databases (MongoDB),
- ISTQB Foundation/Advanced Level certificate.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: