Simulator Maintenance Engineer 100% (m/f/divers)
Are you up for a challenging job in an exciting environment, working in a great team of colleagues with a common passion for aviation? We are looking for a Simulator Maintenance Engineer 100% (m/f/d) to strengthen our team in Zurich, Switzerland.
Aircraft / Industrial Engineering
To strengthen our team in Opfikon ZH we are looking for a Simulator Maintenance Engineer 100% (m/f/d) with immediate effect / by appointment.
- Maintenance, support and modifications of our flight simulators including computers and peripherals devices
- Identification and correction of complex errors
- Regular system updates to maintain the performance and fidelity of our training equipment
- Ensuring the reliability of our simulators thanks to your in-depth knowledge of electronics and computer science
- Participation in projects
- You provide competent and service-oriented customer support for our international clientele
13. Salary / holiday allowance, Profit sharing / LVV (bonus), Payments layer supplements, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Part-time models, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Have a shower
Lufthansa Aviation Training Switzerland AG (LAT CH) is an internationally active and globally recognized company for training and further education in the airline industry. Quality, professionalism and safety are our top priorities.
- You’ve completed training as an electrical engineer, automation technician or electronics technician and have at least five years of professional experience
- You’re experienced with electronics/microelectronics and with troubleshooting complex systems
- You’re familiar with the operating systems Unix/Linux/Windows, TCP/IP networks and knowledge of the programming languages C++ and C would be advantageous
- Experience in the maintenance of aircraft systems (avionics) is desirable
- Willingness to work on a rostered shift in a 24/7 operation
About Lufthansa Aviation Training
Lufthansa Aviation Training (LAT) ranks among the global leaders in the field of flight training and employs a staff of around 700 at ten training locations in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and the USA. Its client portfolio includes around 250 renowned airlines, among them the Lufthansa Group airlines. LAT’s training equipment includes flight simulators for all common types of aircraft for pilot training, emergency and service mock-ups for the basic and further training of flight attendants, as well as numerous training aircraft for pilot training.
About the LAT Switzerland AGLufthansa Aviation Training Switzerland AG (LAT CH) is part of the Lufthansa Aviation Training group of companies and offers basic and further training of cockpit and cabin crews in Zurich-Opfikon close to the Zurich airport. It also operates the flight school at the Zurich and Grenchen locations (theory and practice, respectively). www.lufthansa-aviation-training.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: