Working Student Logistics (all)
Would you like to support our Strategic Logistics Manager?
This is your opportunity to join our multicultural team as Working Student in the beautiful city of Hamburg.
Logistics / Cargo
Full-time or part-time
You will be supporting the Strategic Logistics Manager with the following tasks:
- Keeping logistics data up to date
- Updating the monthly transport cost report
- Setting up a logistics / transport concept database per customer
- Creation of a route forecasting tool
- Setting up and monitoring KPI's
- Implementing of continuous improvements for logistics processes
Free parking, Jobticket, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Health days, Flexible working hours, Mentoring, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
At Spairliners we value teamspirit.
- You are studying Logistics or a related field
- You are available for a minimum of 12 months
- You are self-organized, dynamic, curious, with strong analytical and good interpersonal skills
- You have very good MS Office Suite skills (especially Excel)
- You are an enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys working on multiple tasks and contributing to set up processes and improve them on a continuous basis
- You are fluent in English
- You have a valid work permit for Germany
Work Location: Hamburg
Would you like to come on board and be part of team Spairliners?
We are looking forward to receiving your application in english, german or french language, including your earliest starting date and the period of time you'd like to work for us.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Spairliners is a joint venture between Air France Industries and Lufthansa Technik. The company offers a comprehensive component support solution for A380 and E-Jet operators. The services include the provisioning and management of the spare parts inventory and overhaul and repair of components, together with the appropriate logistics. Overall Spairliners guarantees the availability of aircraft components where and when required. Founded in 2005, the company is headquartered in Hamburg; warehousing is located in Paris.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: