Accountant (m/f/divers) for the Berlin Location
Do you have experience in accounting and would like to convince us with your expertise?
We are looking for an Accountant (m/f/divers) to support the Finance team in Berlin. The job holder supports in the global financial controlling of the LH InTouch network and contributes to the continuous analysis of the financial result. In addition, this person supports the finance team in budgeting as well as monthly and annual financial statements.
Finance / Accounting / Taxes
- Tracking of the purchase and sales cycle (in cooperation with the service centers)
- integration and verification of accounting records, posting to accounts and cost centers
- Management of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Preparation of payment release and approval process
- Manage the approval and reimbursement process for expenses/business travel.
- Monitor, review, and ensure accurate billing of revenue and IT costs
- Ensure costs are charged to customers in accordance with contractual obligations
- Assist in the consolidation of monthly financial results
- Supporting the budget process as well as the monthly and annual financial statement
- Supporting the consolidation and controlling of the global result of the LH InTouch
- Group and preparing meaningful statistics
Flight privileges, Jobticket, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Health days, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Doctor‘s office, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Free snacks / drinks
Attractive discounts for flights with Lufthansa and many other airlines await you,
Travel discounts for hotels, car rentals, cruise ships and much more.
Eigentlich sind wir alle zusammen in diesem tollen Büro am Tempelhofer Hafen. Durch die aktuelle Situation sind wir teilweise im Home Office und im Büro. Auch im Auswahlprozess bieten wir virtuelle Möglichkeiten an, um das Team kennenzulernen.
- Excellent attention to detail and numerical reasoning
- High level of reliability, integrity, confidentiality, assertiveness and accountability
- Ability to work and deliver results within tight deadlines in a fast-paced and changing environment
- University degree in business administration with a focus on finance/controlling/accounting or another relevant qualification
- Professional experience in financial accounting & controlling
- Confident handling of Microsoft Office programs (especially Excel), Datev knowledge is an advantage
- Fluent German and English (written and verbal) are required
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone’s day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.www.lh-intouch.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: