Customer Solutions Manager (all)
Would you like to be the face to our customers for all operations purposes and build and maintain an extraordinary relationship? This is your opportunity to join our dynamic and multicultural Operations Team in Hamburg.
The purpose of the job is to guarantee a very good customer service, in accordance with contractual obligation. You work together with our customers to ensure that response times and parts provision for contracted components are met according to the agreed performance times.
- Manage daily routine operations in close interaction with dedicated customer to fulfil contracted services and performance promises
- Manage customer requests until parts and services are received by the customer: e.g., clarify, update requests, manage bottleneck situations, and follow/speed up logistics
- Keep IT up to date: identify, address, and solve reasons for failed timestamps that fall into the responsibility of the CSM
- Handle component changes in a timely manner: obtain component change information by the customer, create repair orders and transfer responsibilities to Supply Chain Manager
- Support Supply Chain Managers in timely receiving of unserviceable parts back from the customer by e.g., solving quarantine cases and data removal
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Jobticket, Sabbatical / exemptions, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
At Spairliners we value teamspirit.
You thrive on building long lasting business relationships and delivering exceptional customer services.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent apprenticeship with work experience
- 3 years of office work experience in the logistics or customer service industry
- You are fluent in English and in addtion in French or German
- You are a team player, have excellent communication skills and intercultural competence
- You are solution-oriented, proactive and have a can-do-attitude
- You have a valid work permit for Germany
Would you like to come on board and be part of Team Spairliners?
We are looking forward to receiving your application in english, german or french language including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Spairliners is a joint venture between Air France Industries and Lufthansa Technik. The company offers a comprehensive component support solution for A380 and E-Jet operators. The services include the provisioning and management of the spare parts inventory and overhaul and repair of components, together with the appropriate logistics. Overall Spairliners guarantees the availability of aircraft components where and when required. Founded in 2005, the company is headquartered in Hamburg; warehousing is located in Paris.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: