Manager MCC & Engineering (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Manager MCC & Engineering (m/f/d) to support the CAMO team of Eurowings Europe Limited in full time, limited until December 2023. Your home base will be our head office in Malta.
The areas of responsibility Manager MCC & Engineering (m/f/d) are organized as central steering elements of the technology. In these departments, among other things, the maintenance program is processed, and the resulting maintenance work is planned, and time monitored.
• For this position, we offer an attractive salary that matches your qualifications and experience. The monthly gross salary for the described profile is at least EUR 4,167 (12x). An overpayment is possible, especially with relevant professional experience and special qualifications.
- Responsibility for compliance with EASA Part CAMO, Part M, Part 145, Part OPS regulations in the subordinate areas
- Definition, control, monitoring, and continuous improvement of processes in your own area and the areas connected via interfaces
- Implementation of corrective actions resulting from Safety Management System Reporting System (CAMO / OPS)
- Responsibility for the creation, content and compliance with the procedures, work instructions and processes
- Active control of compliance with the regulations of aviation safety, occupational health and safety, aviation law and internal compliance guidelines
- Preparation and control of technically and economically optimized maintenance programs
Modern offices, Flight benefits, Remote working (e.g. from home), Discounts
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- Flight discounts within and outside the Lufthansa Group
- Large partner network with discounts in all areas of life
- Your new team delivers a personal upgrade
- You have completed a university degree with a focus on industrial engineering or corresponding professional experience in a comparable position or aeronautical engineering or demonstrably equal knowledge and skills for the task, which enable these tasks to an extensive extent.
- You have knowledge of aviation regulations and procedures: EASA Part 21/66/145/M/CAMO/OPS
- You have initial leadership experience
- Reliability and an independent, accurate way of working are a matter of course for you
- You have very good user knowledge of the MS Office package (Excel, Power Point), as well as knowledge of AMOS are an advantage
- You have very good German and English skills in spoken and written
- You are willing to travel and work at home and abroad (fully valid EU passport)
Eurowings is the low-cost airline of Lufthansa Group, making it part of the world’s largest aviation group. With a fleet of currently 205 aircraft, Eurowings specializes in affordable non-stop flights within Europe. The carrier offers flights to over 210 destinations in over 60 countries around the world, making it Europe’s third-largest low-cost airline. Last year, the company carried over 40 million passengers for the first time.www.eurowings.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: