Are you interested in maintaining the airworthiness of the aircrafts? Are you looking for a new challenge? If so, don't hesitate it and apply now!
Administration, Aircraft / Industrial Engineering
Your main tasks include, among others:
- Issue implementation instructions for recommendations found to be technically and/or economically feasible depending on the contracts with the customer.
- Evaluate the OEM recommendations and publications distributed by the authorities economically in accordance with the contracts with the customer.
- Responsible for the preparation and implementation of appropriate implementation instructions as well as responsible for the handling of the affected documentation.
- Fully responsible for project management and controlling function of the issued implementation instructions.
- Documentation (relevant technical) initiate and maintain full responsibility.
- Fully responsible for document monitoring of revision dates and cycles.
*All other duties as assigned or required.
This area is responsible for supporting aircraft owners in maintaining the airworthiness of their aircraft in accordance with the European regulation EASA Part-M, offering additional engineering services. At our location in Budapest, particular focus is placed on technical data and documentation.
If you want to be the next Requirement Engineer, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school certificate, A level/ Abitur or equivalent required.
- University degree in engineering or informatics required or Completed vocational education and experience as a licensed maintenance mechanic (EASA Part 66 CAT A or CAT B).
- Master Degree desirable.
- Professional Experience desirable.
- English required.
- German desirable.
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance and aeronautical legislation is desirable.
- Computer skills are mandatory – knowledge with AMOS and/or manage/m is an advantage.
- Excellent ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent adaptability.
- Strong assimilation.
- Strong change management.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
* CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
* Relocation assistance not provided by the company.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Hungary.
Lufthansa Technik is the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services and modifications in the aviation industry. With more than 20,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of aircraft technology services to around 800 customers around the world. What makes us so successful? We do. The people at the Lufthansa Technik Group. Whether engineering, IT or logistics, first-year apprentice or highly specialized professional - we not only keep aviation in motion. We are working on its future every day. We are innovators, technoholics and those who think aviation forward. Our pioneering spirit discovers the next horizon even in the smallest detail. We are Aviationeers. What about you?www.lufthansa-technik.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: