Woould you like to join our network team and get the chance to travel as part of international projects?
Candidate should be able to prioritize and manage projects from design through implementation, testing and documentation. Position requires hands-on expertise on Enterprise business communication systems, solutions and technologies.
- Daily management and maintenance tasks for infrastructure consisting of Multivendor (Cisco, HP Aruba, Palo Alto).
- Working knowledge and ability to implement and troubleshoot various routing protocols to include OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, and Static Routes
- Multi-vendor First Hop Redundancy Protocol (i.e. HSRP, VRRP, GLBP).
- Working knowledge and ability to implement and troubleshoot multivendor Layer 2 topology.
- Experience in Wireless infrastructure, Implementation and troubleshooting (Cisco, Fortinet, HP Aruba).
- Network Boundary (Next Generation Firewalls (Palo Alto, Cisco ASA, Fortigate)
- Knowledge on AAA (based on Cisco ISE & HP Aruba Clear Pass)
- Establish service level agreements with end users.
Your steps into the best career path
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of networks (architecture, routing, switching, firewall), system documentation.
- Very good communication behavior as well as high service and customer orientation
- Technical multivendor certifications (Professional or Associate level) Routing & Switching, Wireless, Security, Datacenter, Voice.
- Very good English skills, German skills preferred.
- Willingness to travel
Lufthansa Industry Solutions is a service provider for IT consulting and systems integration. The Lufthansa subsidiary supports its customers in the digital transformation of their companies. The customer base includes companies within the Lufthansa Group as well as more than 300 companies in various industries. Headquartered in Norderstedt, Germany, the company employs more than 2000 people at several branches in Germany, Albania, Switzerland and the USA.www.lhind.al/
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: