Are you motivated, open to new technologies and most of all, an absolute team player?
As a Big Data Engineer, you integrate the data coming from different sources into a Data Lake and prepare it for analysis as well as reporting so that data-driven decisions are possible at any time.
- You will conceive, plan, develop and automate Big Data solutions that can be used to answer a variety of questions from business departments and other teams.
- You analyze and optimize existing solutions and adapt them to changing requirements.
- You use Big Data tools to automatically evaluate incoming data streams, which are then the basis for your recommendations.
- You cleanse incoming data, enrich, and integrate it into a central data lake to make it available for analysis, reporting and machine learning.
- You will support different customers throughout their journey from the on-premise world to Cloud.
13. Salary / holiday allowance, Flight privileges, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Free snacks / drinks
You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, critical thinking and the ability to explore and understand technical ecosystems and data, as well as the ability to communicate clearly complex technical problems and their solutions.
- You have knowledge of Cloud platform such as Microsoft Azure.
- You are familiar with a Cloud Provider’s Analytics stack. In Azure, it would be e.g. Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake, etc.
- (Deep) understanding of modern cloud-based data architecture and cloud service - preferably Microsoft Azure. Concepts such as Lake house, Lambda, or Kappa architectures are well known to you.
- You have experience in building modern cloud-based data processing pipelines, as well as optimizing complex data flows, data models and data processing architectures.
- You have knowledge of data-flow management tools such as Apache Nifi.
- You have practical experience with one or more programming languages such as Java, Python.
Lufthansa Industry Solutions is a service provider for IT consulting and systems integration. The Lufthansa subsidiary supports its customers in the digital transformation of their companies. The customer base includes companies within the Lufthansa Group as well as more than 300 companies in various industries. Headquartered in Norderstedt, Germany, the company employs more than 2000 people at several branches in Germany, Albania, Switzerland and the USA.www.lhind.al/
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: