Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer
We are growing continuously and are therefore looking for you in the CRM environment as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer (m / f / diverse) for our national and international project assignments with our customers.
In the Microsoft Dynamics 365 area, you advise our customers on the development and design of business requirements and take responsibility for the conception, development and testing of changes
- Implementation of Dynamics 365 (CRM) solutions: Customer Engagement (Sales, Customer Service, Marketing), PowerApps, Power Platform
- Implementation of interfaces to other applications, web frontends as well as backend and database development• Development, integration, maintenance, testing and 3rd level support of new or existing Dynamics 365 applications in the CRM area.
- Advising our customers on integrative and technological questions in the area of Microsoft Dynamics 365 as well as taking on (partial) project management tasks if necessary
13. Salary / holiday allowance, Flight privileges, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Hybrid working possible, Development programs, Mentoring
Come and join us
Completed University degree computer science or through equivalent knowledge and skills acquired through many years of relevant professional experience and advanced training measures
- Knowledge of customizing and development in at least one of the following modules / apps: Sales, Customer Service, Marketing or PowerPlatform; others would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the development and operation of apps in cloud environments, preferably Microsoft Azure an advantage
- Additional knowledge of agile development methods (e.g. SCRUM or Kanban) is an advantage
- Distinct advisory skills, flexibility and communication skills at all levelso Fluent English skillso Unrestricted willingness to travel
Lufthansa Industry Solutions is a service provider for IT consulting and systems integration. The Lufthansa subsidiary supports its customers in the digital transformation of their companies. The customer base includes companies within the Lufthansa Group as well as more than 300 companies in various industries. Headquartered in Norderstedt, Germany, the company employs more than 2000 people at several branches in Germany, Albania, Switzerland and the USA.www.lhind.al/
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: