AirPlus International is looking for an Operation Coordinator to join their team in London.
Responsible for managing and implementing training for operational colleagues across all logistic functions, within an operational area.
- Ensure colleagues have the right knowledge, skills and behaviours for their role from induction, in role development, customer care to future products and services.
- Provide a key supporting role to the Head of Operations UK in planning and delivering weekly SLA/KPI reporting.
- Work alongside the Customer Support and KYC teams to identify opportunities to improve service standards and/or efficiency improvements.
- Understanding and working with various stakeholders, to identify learning needs, provide insight, feedback and support in developing content for our UK Operations training.
Free parking, Flight privileges, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Development programs, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Healthcare, Life Insurance, 27 days of annual vacation
- You will deliver training that is digital (self-study), virtual, on the job and face to face and more importantly helps our colleagues do their jobs even better.
- Provide second line support, when needed, for Customer Service Advisors, KYE Analysts and Account Executives.
An academic qualification at graduate level e.g. Bachelor level is desirable
- Minimum of 1 year relevant professional experience in a similar position or a relevant field
- Experience in the Operations field, card payments, FinTech or credit card industry
- Must have intermediate/advance experience working with Microsoft dynamics, Microsoft teams and Microsoft Excel.
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.www.airplus.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: