Financial Partnership Manager
AirPlus International is looking for a Financial Partnership Manager to join their team in London.
Vertrieb / CRM
We’re looking for someone to join the UK commercial team to work on managing and growing our key banking and technology partnerships in the UK and Ireland.
- Maximise commercial return for all partnerships managed, that is mutually beneficial for partners and Airplus UK
- Bring partnership thinking into the Airplus UK business and share Airplus imperatives and thinking within the partners’ business
- Drive long-term, strategic initiatives and projects that involve our banking and related technology partners.
- Build and deepen partnerships that enable AirPlus to grow purchase volumes through partners across all our current and new payment solutions.
- Find new partnership opportunities within financial institutions and related technology providers.
Free parking, Flight privileges, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, 27 days of annual vacation, Remote working (e.g. from home), Mentoring
- You will work with cross-functional teams including Product, Finance, Legal, Marketing and other teams to be their representative within Airplus UK
- Join a fast growing and high-impact team to grow our key partnerships by spotting new opportunities!
- Has experience managing partnerships at a strategic, day to day and contract level
- Has 3+ years of experience working in business development or partner management with financial institutions
- Has 2+ years of commercial payments experience ideally within issuing
- Is resourceful, action-oriented with strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Is able to prioritize competing demands while working on complex problems.
- Can manage multiple stakeholders and drive towards an optimal outcome.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – including the ability to speak to different constituencies such as business development, product, engineering, and sales internally and externally.
- Ideally experience dealing with banks or working in a bank environment
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.www.airplus.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: