Join the best of a fast-paced start-up culture while being a part of a leading international airline group.
What work will you do?
We do both consulting and internal projects - in both cases you will be helping our customers, mostly in the aviation sector, to transform their business with data, either as part of their team or with your zeroG colleagues.
In this role, you will:
- Help us build our ideas into products by writing clean, production-grade, well-documented Python code
- Develop features for a diverse range of systems – from data processing pipelines that feed cool data visualizations to web backends for our computer vision products
- Help us transform the software engineering culture of the airline industry by embracing rapid prototyping, agile development, and DevOps
- Expand our zeroG practices and culture through contributions to internal topics, such as marketing, IT, or employee experience
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Profit sharing / LVV (bonus), Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Service phone, Support for relocation, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours
We thrive on a culture of diversity, mutual trust and a positive family spirit that sets us apart. At zeroG you find a place where creativity and open dialogue are valued over rigid hierarchies and where you can see your work making a difference while learning from your colleagues.
We value hiring motivated, smart people who align with our company values over checking boxes - if you don't ‘perfectly’ fit the following criteria but believe your skills and personality would bring our company forward, we still want to hear from you!
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related subject – or equivalent business experience
- A proven track record in building Python projects with clean, readable code
- Experience with Python testing frameworks (e.g. unittest, behave)
- Great software engineering and refactoring skills and understanding of SOLID software development principles
- Strong understanding of agile software development methodologies (e.g. Scrum) and an ability to work effectively in a team
At zeroG we combine airline and data science know-how and work on the basis of distributed authority, collective intelligence and a high degree of self-organization. By unlocking the intrinsic power of data, we generate new insights, develop data-driven business models and innovative solutions that elevate aviation. Our team cultivates diversity, mutual trust and a positive family spirit – making zeroG unlike other organizations.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: