Key Account Manager
Are you ready to take a new challenge? Are you looking to join an amazing company? Well, this opportunity was made for you!
Customer service, Sales / CRM
Your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Contractual manager of large customer accounts for Closed Loop products.
- Financial responsibility (profit / loss) for all assigned accounts including upselling new products and services.
- Responsible for cost controlling, analysis, and reporting of existing contracts. Implement strategies to improve performance.
- Negotiate contract amendments in cooperation with Sales.
- Initiate and drive improvements of products and processes.
- Must excel in financial analysis, customer relationship management, and problem solving skills for complex problems and organizations.
- Report results written and verbally in review meetings to customer and top management.
- Work in SAP, Business Warehouse, excel and other LHT systems for analysis.
*All other duties as assigned or required
Flight privileges, 15 Vacation Days, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days
You would be the responsible of contractual interface to customers (Airlines) for major component maintenance contracts.
The ideal Key Account Manager must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED and Bachelor Degree required.
- College degree/vocational training and Master Degree are desirable.
- 2-3 years in Aviation, Account Management, Customer Service or Sales & Marketing. Technical/engineering experience a plus
- English required.
- Spanish desirable.
- Aviation MRO.
- Business Warehouse.
- MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint as expert.
- Responsible of budget, costs and revenue.
- Must be able to obtain work permit in the U.S.
- Assessment screening.
- Willingness to travel.
- Shift work / overtime.
- Constant time pressure.
- High stress levels.
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers’ aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, and VIP Services and Innovation) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 800 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.www.lufthansa-technik.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: