Admin & Recruiting HR Intern
Are you looking forward to start a new career in the HR field? If your answer was "yes", then come and see what we offer!
As the Admin & Recruiting HR Intern you will perform the following duties:
- Responsible for providing administrative support in one or more specialized functions of HRSD such as Applicant Screening (active and passive sourcing), Phone Interviews, Personnel Administration, Scheduling Interviews, HR Reporting and Data Maintenance.
- Collaborates in the team operational performance process, quality, compliance and business partner satisfaction.
- Direct communication with KAMs, Hiring Managers, HR and Senior HR Managers for LH Group Companies WW.
- Develops and updates internal procedures and process descriptions (if needed).
- Continuous follow up of activities directly with Senior and Team Manager.
- Performs an efficient development of internal processes in order to keep under control the key performance indicators.
* Takeover of additional tasks when is required.
We are excited to share this journey with you!
The ideal Admin & Recruiting HR Intern should meet the following requirements:
- Currently studying Psychology, Business Administration or HR related degree.
- Good communication and team work skills.
- Self–motivated and high proactivity.
- Client focus and strong customer services orientation.
- Analysis, conceptual and excellent problem solving skills.
- Able to work under deadlines and handle multiple and detail-oriented tasks.
- Oriented to high quality results, service and quality commitment.
- Good command of Windows tools and adequate level of English both written and spoken.
- Good stress tolerance skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability / willing to work overtime when required.
- Strong goal oriented.
- Minimal HR processes experience required.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Quick learner.
* CV/Resume required.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: