Procurement specialist construction/FM (80-100%, all genders)
We are looking for an experienced Procurement specialist to join our Strategic Procurement Team in Kloten. In this capacity, you are part of the Lufthansa Group Procurement Matrix Organization and bear appropriate responsibility for the categories construction and Facility Management (FM).
Starting date: upon agreement
You may apply in English or German.
Infrastructure Management, Other
- Perform strategic sourcing, including identification of potential suppliers, tendering, evaluation and supplier selection as well as supplier relationship management in the field of construction and FM
- Lead and coordinate purchasing projects in collaboration with different stakeholders within Lufthansa Group.
- Conclude and implement contractual agreements and ensure communication/handover to all responsible stakeholders
- Liaise with legal department to record contractual obligation
- Partner with LHG Category Management according Operating Model of category
- Contribute to and engage in LHG Category Management initiatives and projects
- Participate in preparing of requests for decisions by internal management bodies
Sports facilities and showers, Attractive company pension scheme, Profit-sharing programme, Subsidized parking or public transport, Company health management, 27 days of annual vacation, Nursery, Flight benefits, Employee and networking events, Flexible workhours and part-time working models, Diversity programmes, Paid maternity and paternity leave
Our common goal is to make each customer’s flight a true air travel experience. For this, we go the extra mile – always, in every step of the process, worldwide. Join the SWISS team to become part of our fascinating world, where a job turns into a lifetime adventure.
- 5+ years proven experience within procurement and/or in the commercial area of a construction/FM company
- Awareness of construction and FM industry
- Pronounced methodological and negotiating skills, project management
- Strong communicative skills, combined with a determined nature and a flexible approach
- A proactive, solution-driven and team-minded attitude and a keen sense of initiative
- The capacity to assess the legal ramifications of activities within your own area of expertise, to prepare for negotiations efficiently and to conclude clear and unambiguous contractual agreements
- A strong command of German and English
- Willingness to travel
It’s the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment – one in which, wherever you are, you’ll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.www.swiss.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: