Manager Controlling (m/f/d)
If your heart beats for setting up the finance department of a new airline and for creating transparency & steering an organization each day – Discover might be the right place for you.
At Discover, our mission is to create exceptional experiences for our customers. We’re looking for people with diverse skills & backgrounds who want to grow beyond their comfort zone, are going the extra mile, think out of the box & wow our customers. Everyone at Discover is encouraged to share feedback, ideas & experiences. One thing we can guarantee about life@Discover: it’s never boring.
Frankfurt / Main
Controlling, Finance / Accounting / Taxes
As part of our team, you form an important interface within Discover and to our Lufthansa Group internal & external partners. In an open & constructive manner, you contribute to the further development and optimization of Discover’s finance & controlling setup and processes.
- Supporting our Leadership Team and other business stakeholders ensuring adequate knowledge of financial performance, reporting and measurement to make smart & agile business decisions
- Taking an active role as a business partner to our Leadership Team and preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly closing procedures & managerial financial reporting package (variance analysis and commentary) with strong focus on commercial and revenues
- Strongly supporting and coordinating budgeting & forecasts
- Developing and improve modern structures, processes and tools in finance & controlling
- Initiating, participating and managing various ad hoc finance projects and, if required, supporting in projects in other areas
Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Service phone, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Mobile working possible
- You share our passion for the job and are customer focused
- You enjoy getting involved, developing your skills and exploring new ways of getting things done
- You’re eager to be a part of a company from the ground up and contribute to its success and growth
- You hold a degree and/or have appropriate work experience in a corresponding field of activity (Finance / Controlling / Commercial / Analytics / Revenuemanagement)
- You have strong skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You have a strong sense of commitment, resilience and a positive mindset
- You can grasp tasks fast and with your good analytical skills you can quickly work out solutions
- You like working in a team where your communication skills, assertiveness and reliability contribute to the mutual success
- You have your colleagues’ back
- You value delivering quality work
- You are fluent in German (in speech & writing) and have a good command of English (equivalent to B2)
- You are willing to develop your professional skills
EW Discover GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa with headquarters in Frankfurt/Main. Starting summer 2021 we will fly our guests to the most beautiful holiday destinations in the Caribbean, South Africa, North America and the Indian Ocean as Eurowings Discover. Our aim is to tailor our flight offer to the individual needs of our customers and make their journey a special experience. As part of the Lufthansa Group, we can draw on the expertise and experience of one of the world's leading aviation companies.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: