Do you have experience processing requests according to the agree procedures assuring that quality, timeliness and data protection standards are met?
If your answer was "yes", then come and see what we have to offer!
As the Junior /Operational Buyer, you will perform the following duties:
- Executes standard Procurement processes from the area of team responsibility.
- Answers general questions with regard to processes from the assigned area of responsibility via email/phone/post or any other channel (may seek support from more experienced team members).
- Conducts error analyses of own mistakes, reports them and proposes solutions in order to eliminate issues from daily operational work.
- Makes sure that in assigned area of responsibility the accepted service level with regard to timeliness and accuracy is maintained.
- Uses actively internal procedures; provides Subject Matter Expert (SME) with improvement ideas.
- Creates and/or updates relevant internal documents and files as assigned by Team Leader.
* All other duties as assigned or required.
We want to share this journey with you!
The ideal Junior /Operational Buyer should meet the following requirements:
Job specific qualifications/knowledge/experience
- Master/Bachelor degree or at least accomplished 3rd year of studies in any disciplines.
- Any corporate/administrative/internship experience will be and asset for Junior position.
- Command of English (written and spoken) – level according to service requirements.
- Command of German (written and spoken) – level according to service requirements.
- Basic command of MS office and Windows applications.
Required Soft Skills
- Team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Service and customer orientation.
- Solution orientation.
- Customer orientation.
* Must possess a legal work permit in the country of employment.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: