Cargo Manager United Kingdom and Ireland
Do you have experience in Sales and Operations activities? Are you interested in leading a team of professional and experienced employees at our facility adjacent to London Heathrow airport?
If your answer was "yes", then come and see what we have to offer!
Logistics / Cargo
Your responsibilities include the following:
- Be an expert in cargo products & services.
- Ensure optimal Customer Service based on Swiss WorldCargo Vision and Quality Standards.
- Safeguard Customer Care and Proximity, be in regular contact with customers.
- Secure budget revenue achievement and budget cost monitoring.
- Leadership and coaching.
- Build up a good relationship with internal stakeholders and external providers.
- Handle tenders with customers.
- Support procurement during tenders and negotiation cycle with local suppliers.
- Take part in projects and initiatives whenever required.
- Ensure appropriate information exchange with the local team and interfacing organizations, handling agents and service providers.
* All other duties as assigned or required.
Head of Cargo South and Western Europe
Swiss International Air Lines AG
The Cargo Manager will be responsible for both Sales and Operations activities in UK & Ireland and have enough autonomy to create the best possible conditions to generate a sustainable business model with our customers and suppliers.
If you want to be the next Cargo Manager, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- At least 3 years of leadership function and experience is required.
- Sound knowledge of the air cargo business, products and services is an asset.
- Fluent English is a prerequisite; Knowledge of German an advantage.
- Solution and result oriented, problem solver in an efficient way.
- High level of attention to details and to environment changes.
- Team leadership, building, caring skills are required.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (outlook, word, excel, PowerPoint).
* CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
* Must possess a legal work permit in the country of employment.
It’s the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment – one in which, wherever you are, you’ll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.www.swiss.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: