Global Partner Manager "Hotel, OBE and TMC" (m/f/d)
In this exciting role you are managing the commercial development on Global Partners within our Business Travel eco-system. Beside the expanding of existing partnerships, we also set a strong focus on developing new partnerships with Hotel-, Online Booking Engines and TMC to foster our ambition on our further growth and positioning as a leading expert for Corporate Payment solutions.
Vertrieb / CRM
Basis for negotiation
The role implies the lead of international commercial negotiations with BTM Partners, defining and realizing of strategic activities to expand our common business for Corporate travel payment.
- Manage a list of assigned global strategic partners with the target to establish a reliable and proftable cooperation.
- Identify, develop and retain new distribution partners;
- Monitor market trends and identify new global partner opportunities
- Manage and negotiate contracts and commercial agreements for global partners, e.g., MRAs, Cooperation agreements
- Define, implement and monitor a sales lead/acquisition process jointly with partners and local sales teams
- Define and execute strategic activities and future action plannings to create a sustainable business development
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Sabbatical / exemptions, Part-time models, Health days, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Work with us!
- Ability to define and execute strategic sales concepts strengthens business partner relationship
- Profound Knowledge about the eco-system relevant payment processes in BTM
- Excellent negotiation and partnership management skills ability to manage and maintain multiple stakeholder interests
- Goal-oriented and High level of personal responsibility and self-confident appearance
- Self-starting and willing to take on additional responsibility
- An academic qualification at graduate level (Bachelor degree or equivalent) is preferred
- English mandatory, multi-lingual skills are preferred, German of advantage
- Preference for an international work environment, readiness to travel global.
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.www.airplus.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: