Intern Technology & Applications (m/f/d)
If you’re eager to help setting up a new airline with start up mentality and love to put your ideas intro practice & take on responsible tasks – then Discover might be the right place for you! Our six-month internship starts in January 2022.
At Discover, our mission is to create exceptional experiences for our customers. We’re looking for people with diverse skills & backgrounds who want to grow beyond their comfort zone, are going the extra mile, think out of the box & wow our customers. Everyone at Discover is encouraged to share feedback, ideas & experiences. One thing we can guarantee about life at Discover: it’s never boring.
Frankfurt / Main
As our new team member, you support our Technology & Applications team in working hand in hand with all of our business departments to identify needs and quickly provide smart technical solutions. During the internship you get to know many exciting areas within aviation, IT and data & analytics.
- Direct collaboration with all business departments
- Support in design and implementation of metrics, reports and dashboards
- Ad-hoc data analysis to support and drive key business decisions
- Support in design and implementation of data pipelines to provide data for reports and dashboards
- Independent work on own IT projects
- Implementation of process automation by usage of eForms and MS PowerApps
- Support of IT Operations & Digital Workplace
- Evaluation of new technologies and tools regarding their use and benefits
Free parking, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Flexible working hours, Binding program / network program
To complete a six-month internship with us, you have to be enrolled for the entire period of the internship or complete the internship between your bachelor and master studies (Gap Year internship).
- You are currently studying in an IT related field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics) or have already completed your bachelor studies in one of those fields
- You bring along first experience in the Data and Analytics domain
- You have working knowledge with Analytics and Data Management tools & languages (eg. Tableau, Azure Data Factory, Databricks, SQL, Python, R)
- You are confident using the MS Office programs
- A quick comprehension & independent way of working characterize you
- You can articulate yourself fluently in English & German (written & spoken)
EW Discover GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa with headquarters in Frankfurt/Main. Starting summer 2021 we will fly our guests to the most beautiful holiday destinations in the Caribbean, South Africa, North America and the Indian Ocean as Eurowings Discover. Our aim is to tailor our flight offer to the individual needs of our customers and make their journey a special experience. As part of the Lufthansa Group, we can draw on the expertise and experience of one of the world's leading aviation companies.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: