Surplus Trade Manager
Are you interested in the aviation industry and want to play a major role in aircraft buying? Do you want to be part of a dynamic, non-hierarchical team? If you answer these questions with “YES”, we would love to receive your application!
Miami Lakes, FL
Procurement, Project Management
Your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Manage and negotiate airframe material and component packages for purchasing and sale.
- Monitor regional surplus market to develop new material sources.
- Identify surplus airframe and airframe parts from airlines, maintenance facilities, leasing companies, and part brokers.
- Forecast, track and achieve surplus purchasing and sales projects.
- Financial responsibility for all assigned accounts.
- Proactively work to resolve discrepancies as they occur.
- Process documentation according to instruction and procedures.
- Performance & Review Meetings with Suppliers and Customers.
- Work in and with various LHT systems, such as SAP, ELO, MFG-Pro, etc.
- Perform support functions and deputized duties as directed.
*All other duties as assigned or required
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
Join our amazing team!
The ideal Surplus Trade Manager must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- College degree/vocational training required.
- Bachelor and Master Degree desirable.
- 1-2 in Aviation / Customer Service / Contract Management.
- English required.
- German and Spanish are desirable.
- Aviation MRO, Accounting, Customer Service.
- SAP desirable.
- MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint as expert.
- Responsibility of budget, costs and revenue.
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Willingness to travel.
- Shift work / overtime.
- Constant time pressure.
- High stress levels..
*CV/Resume and Cover Letter reqiured.
*Company may provide relocation assistance.
Number of vacancies: 2.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers’ aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, and VIP Services and Innovation) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 800 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.www.lufthansa-technik.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: