Key Account Manager
Are you a proactive and customer oriented professional? Do you have experience as Key Account Manager?
Join us and become an active part of our team!
Customer service, Sales / CRM
As the Key Account Manager, you will perform the following duties:
- Support and develop (key) clients, and carry out necessary coordination for the services of the Aircraft Component Division.
- Responsible for revenue and profit (customer-related) of the customer contract. Prepare, review and coordination offers and business plans (cross-divisional) and if necessary prepare board approvals.
- Ensure the provision of services (according to the contract).
- Organize and lead regular performance meetings with PD COM and customer’s top management.
- Systematically enhance customer loyalty.
- Negotiate adjustments to contracts in cooperation with business units and sales.
- Coordinate all LHT customer service activities for assigned customers.
* Take on special tasks, collaborate in projects or lead them.
We want to share this journey with you!
The ideal Key Account Manager should meet the following requirements:
- University or technical college degree in Engineering or Business Administration.
- Relevant professional experience in a customer relations / client-servicing role, preferably in technical customer service/sales, maintenance of aircraft or material management.
- Very good knowledge in customer service, sales or negotiation.
- Very good commercial risk management and financial analysis skills, especially in flat rate pricing.
- Very good analytical skills and ability to structure complex processes.
- Knowledge of Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese) and/or other Asian languages (e.g. Japanese, Korean).
- Customer orientation.
- Good computer skills (MS-Office, SAP).
- Fluent in English.
- Willingness to travel.
- Ability to handle stress.
*Must possess a legal work permit in the country of employment.
Lufthansa Technik Component Services Asia Pacific Ltd. (LTAP) was established in 2016 as the regional headquarter for Lufthansa Technik’s component business in Asia. LTAP serves airlines and other customers in the region and provides component asset management and MRO services. As a regional HQ, LTAP coordinates employees in several countries in the region working for multiple companies. The focus in Hong Kong is on Regional Management, Strategy Product Sales, Customer Service, and Supply Chain Functions.www.lufthansa-technik.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: