Project & Process Manager, Production Alternatives
Do you want to use your project management skills to create business driving processes? Be the one who defines and implements IT solutions to improve complex purchase and trade activities? Don’t wait any longer and take this new challenge. Come and see what we have to offer!
Miami Lakes, FL
Project Management, Process Management
As a Project & Process Manager, Production Alternatives your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Manage projects to improve the existing IT landscape within the Production Alternatives division.
- Develop and implement new processes for the purchase and trade of surplus material.
- Participate in larger projects to implement process or organizational changes within the surplus division of Lufthansa Technik.
- Develop and implement new processes for subcontracting of component repair services to repair vendors (contracted MRO services).
- Work closely and act as interface to other process centers and IT departments.
- Provide feedback on feasibility of change requests from within the department.
- Document existing processes and design standards.
- Maintain and improve key performance indicators for the Production Alternatives division.
*All other duties as assigned or required
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
Come and take this amazing opportunity!
The ideal Project & Process Manager, Production Alternatives should meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED desirable.
- Bachelor Degree desirable.
- Experience in Project Management.
- English required.
- Other language desirable.
- Basic knowledge of the aviation aftermarket business; knowledge about process optimization techniques (e.g. LEAN)
- MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint, basic programming skills, SAP, VISIO as expert.
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Willingness to travel.
- Shift work / overtime.
- Constant time pressure.
- High stress levels.
While a background in IT is helpful for this position, it is not required. Main requirements include organizational, analytical, and communication skills, as well as the ability to quickly learn new processes.
*CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
*Company may provide relocation assistance.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers’ aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, and VIP Services and Innovation) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 800 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.www.lufthansa-technik.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: