Management Analyst, Production Alternatives
Do you like driving change? Are you experienced in analyzing performance relevant data? Do you want to support Lufthansa Technik in operating more efficiently and effectively? Would you like to be responsible for identifying areas of improvement and the implementation of the resulting process optimizations? If your answer is "yes", come and see what we have to offer!”
Miami Lakes, FL
Your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Provide detailed insights into our business by analyzing available data within Production Alternatives in all regions.
- Independently identify areas of improvement and pursue process optimizations resulting from that, in accordance with key user requirements.
- Perform data analysis for subcontracting of component repair services to repair vendors (contracted MRO services).
- Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
- Gather and organize information and data on problems or procedures.
- Develop and implement records management program for filing, protection, and retrieval of records, and assure compliance with program.
*Perform support functions and deputized duties as directed.
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
We are waiting for you!
The ideal Management Analyst, Production Alternatives must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor required.
- 3 years of professional experience desirable.
- English required.
- German desirable.
- Knowledge of data processing based on economics.
- Knowledge of process optimization techniques (e.g. LEAN), performance dialogues and key performance indicators.
- Experience in data mining and applying results for business needs.
- MS Office, MS Access, Qualitative and Quantitative Analytics, R, , SAP; SQL, KNIME, Filemaker, Python, Tableau, JIRA, Data mining software, Analytical Software, Business Intelligence Software..
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Willingness to travel.
- Shift work / overtime.
- Constant time pressure.
- High stress levels.
*CV/Resume and Covet Letter required.
*Company may provide relocation assistance.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers’ aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, and VIP Services and Innovation) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 800 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.www.lufthansa-technik.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: