Change, Communication and Training Manager (m/f/d)
We're looking for change and training specialst to join the AirPlus global payments business.
This high-profile position will work closely with the senior leaders of the Sales and Operations divisions to lead Change and Training across our global offices.
You will also be responsible for overseeing the staff training programme across the offices.
Strategie / Unternehmensentwicklung
Basis for negotiation
- Oversee change delivery to the 400 staff in the regional offices
- Manage the staff training programme and vendors
- Lead change projects initiated by the Sales and Operations Leadership team
- Define the strategy, objectives, budget and KPIs and reporting of the CC&T function
- Oversee change delivery to the global sales and operations divisions working closely with project managers and business leads to ensure changes are delivered at appropriate timing with the correct training and communictaion
- Deliver and continuously improve the Sales and Operations training program to increase effectiveness and professionalism of the divisions
- Lead key change initiatives to increase performance of the Sales and Operations divisions across people, processes and technology
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Sabbatical / exemptions, Part-time models, Health days, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Work with us!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Formal change management qualification required
- Minimum 3 years change management and training experience
- German and English Language mandatory
- Must have international experience working in a global organisation and be willing to travel up to 20%
- Banking, Payments, Corporate Travel or Financial Technology experience preferred
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.www.airplus.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: