Procurement Tool Support Agent with German
The Procurement Tool Support Agent with German is responsible for answering inquiries by phone and in respective ticketing tool, resolving users’ problems, fulfilling service requests, maintaining process database and documentation and transferring issues to the respective department.
Does this sounds familiar to you? If your answer was "yes", then come and see what we have to offer.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Being a competent support regarding application and orders questions
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Communicating and building a good relationship with our customers
- Acknowledging and resolving customer requests
- Coordinating with colleagues from other departments as necessary
- Providing a training for new colleagues
Be part of an international team!
We are looking forward to your application!
- Your German is at min. B2 Level
- Your English is at B1 level
- You are ready to be a part of our great Customer Support team in Lufthansa
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours from Monday till Friday
- Home Office
- Flight tickets with employee discounts
- SAP and procurement application training for beginners
- Working with a prestigious product
- The best team to work with
- Working with German native speakers and Lufthansa colleagues from the whole world
- Clearly defined career path
- An employment contract
- Package of benefits like: medical care, Multisport Card, co-financing for language courses and more
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: