HR IT Solution Architect
We are looking for a SuccessFactors Solution Architect for our global SuccessFactors Team in Krakow.
If you are having already gained project experience with global SuccessFactors implementations or cloud integration knowledge with SAP Cloud Platform Integration, you are welcome to join our young and dynamic team!
As the HR IT Solution Architect you will perform the following duties:
- Be part of the global SuccessFactors operations team
- Be part of the implementation project for the international SuccessFactors rollouts
- Responsible to define and insuring global standards
- The interface between country key users and implementation partners
- Taking part in building efficient technical solution using SAP integration products
- Testing and debugging of interfaces
- Troubleshooting problems related to Middleware SAP configurations, Data related issues, mapping specific logical issues
- SAP CPI integration with on-premise system SAP ERP 6.0
- Coordinating activities in extended cross-functional team including other product owners, architects, SAP Successfactors Implementation Partner and End user- HR Teams to set up high quality cloud solution
* All other duties as assigned or required
We want to share this journey with you!
The ideal HR IT Solution Architect should meet the following requirements:
- Academic graduate IT or Business Administration with focus on Human Resources or IT
- 5+ years of experience with a complex cross system integration SAP landscape/environment supporting core business functions with focus on cloud solutions and SAP HCM systems
- Knowledge of SAP BTP
- 3+ Experience in building services consuming RESTful APIs
- SAP API Management is a plus
- Experience with JSON and XML Conversions, Groovy Script, request reply, multicast, Local integration process, etc.
- 5+ years in analyzing and translating business/functional
- Experience in integration of SAP and non-SAP systems in B2B scenarios using SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite Services for SAP and Non-SAP integrations
- English fluent
- German will be an asset
* Must possess work permit in the country of employment
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: