SAP Customer Service Advisor with German
Are you interested in being responsible for users support regarding authorization orders process, general user account administration and documentation processes for SAP X02 and X03 landscape?
If your answer is "yes", take a look of this vacancy!
The SAP Customer Service Advisor with German is responsible for:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Being a competent support regarding authorization questions
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Communicating and building a good relationship with our customers
- Acknowledge and resolving customer requests
- Fulfilling authorization requests with accuracy and attention to details in SAP and ticketing tool
- Cooperating with colleagues from team and other departments in order to provide the best service
- Providing a training for new colleagues
*And other tasks defined by supervisor.
The role requires answering inquiries in respective ticketing tool and sometimes by phone, granting accesses to requested SAP transactions, answering users’ questions, fulfilling service requests, maintaining process database and documentation and transferring issues to the respective department.
The ideal SAP Customer Service Advisor with German should meet the following requirements:
- Your German is at min. B2 Level
- Your English is at B1 level
- You are ready to be a part of our great Customer Support team in Lufthansa
- You are keen to learn new things
- You pay attention to details, have proactive, solution-oriented mindset and analytical skills
- You are able to work in the team as well as independent
* Must possess a legal work permit in the country of employment.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: