Risk Manager China
This is AirPlus!
We are looking for talents to grow and develop with us!
- Develop a risk management framework for all significant risk categories (credit, market, liquidity, operations)
- Advise the units on evaluating operating risks by weighing process goals and the reach of employed measures or controls, e.g., credit policies and score cards
- Prepare reports for AirPlus’ panels (Risk Board, CRC), the LH Group, AirPlus’ supervisory board, and the supervisory authorities jointly with the respective units including conducting critical analyses and/or challenging information and results
- Devise and optimize risk management processes, in particular with regard to new products, demands and projects
- Report to AirPlus’ Corporate Management
- Good knowledge & understanding of risk control and credit analysis
- Diploma/degree in finance with banking background is preferred
- At least 4-5 years working experience in relative fields
- Fluent Chinese and English in both verbal and written
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 93,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.https://www.airplus.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: