Do you want to be our next Logistics coordinator? Are ready to be part of an amazing team? Then come and see what we haver to offer!
Logistics / Cargo, Logistics / Materials Management
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for:
- Prepares outgoing products for shipment.
- Prepares commercial invoices and Hazmat shipping documents.
- Prepares and solicit quotes for freight.
- Unloads incoming truck freight.
- Coordinates special package needs as received.
- Coordinates physical inventory counts and sets up the yearly inventory count plan.
- Initiates and supports count reconciliation, posts and documents count results.
- Permanently analyses inventory, clarifies variances, coordinates, and posts adjustments.
- Participates in 5S and lean improvement activities.
- Detects errors and correct through proper departmental channels.
- Complies with all company policies, procedures, and safety requirements.
*Performs other duties as assigned by Manager, Supply Chain/Logistics & Facilities.
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
The ideal Logistics Coordinator must fulfill the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Technical training.
- Two or more years of related experience.
- Ability to effectively use the English language, both oral and written, to communicate information to others.
- Basic computer skills in Word, Excel and E-mail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong team player.
- Commitment to company values and ethics.
- Must be able to tolerate exposure to dust, fumes, noise, temperature and other elements in the logistic area, as required.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
*Relocation assistance will not be provided by the company.
BizJet International, located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is the Engine Center of Excellence in the Americas for the Lufthansa Technik Group. BizJet is part of the Mobile Engine Services (MES) world-wide network for Lufthansa Technik, where we provide specialized repairs and maintenance both in-shop, as well as on-wing, for customers around the world. BizJet is also an OEM authorized Overhaul Facility for the Tay Mk611-8 and Tay Mk611-8C engines where we perform Midlife, Overhaul and repair for these engines as well as employ a field service team which services these engines at the customer's location anywhere in the world. As a member of the Lufthansa Technik Group, BizJet is an employer of choice in the Americas offering competitive wage and benefit package, best-in-class training, and the ability to work and train with a global team.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: