Tax Specialist controls selected tax accounts and provides tax support for Process Management and LGBS Colleagues. The employee is responsible for preparing tax reports and providing trainings in VAT, WHT, Reverse Charge.
Join us and become an active part of our team!
Finance / Accounting / Taxes
- Prepares VAT declarations and necessary Tax reports
- Follows tax changes and inform LGBS teams
- Prepares needed instructions in case of tax changes (e.g. Brexit)
- Supports in solving complex tax issues coming from different departments (KRK, MNL, MEX etc.)
- Improves processes in collaboration with Process Owner, other Process Managers and Employees
- Controls open items on selected tax accounts
- Prepares and conducts necessary trainings from VAT area for Colleagues from LGBS KRK and MNL
- Participates and conducts Migrations to LGBS KRK
We are looking forward to your application!
- University Diploma: Finance & Accounting or Law
- At least 3 years’ experience in Tax Area (practical knowledge)
- Practical knowledge of accounting/financial reporting
- Tax declaration Knowledge
- VAT Expertise (PL, DE, European Union)
- WHT Expertise
- SAP FI Experience
- Very good command of English
- Strong co-operation skills
- Customer orientation
- Highly independent and systematic approach to work
- Analytical and conceptual mindset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (self-confidence and convincing skills)
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: