SAP Plant Maintenance Expert
We offer highly collaborative, friendly team environment with strong focus on learning and development. You also get:
- To work in a multicultural team, supporting LHT facilities worldwide;
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Interesting and dynamic job;
- Flexible start and end of the working day;
- Home office policy;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package;
- Trainings, based on the skill set you need, to fulfill your duties.
IT, Customer service
In connection with development of our processes and company growth, we are now looking for Central SAP Plant Maintenance Expert, as part of our SAP Center of Excellence in Sofia.
- Provide 2nd Level Support for SAP ECC 6.0 (migration to S4 HANA is planned in the future) with Plant Maintenance module as main area of support;
- Take care for Incident and Problem management (coordination between 1st level of support, business users and Service Provider(s) within given SLAs);
- Participate in project and change management activities: gather business requirements, analysis, solution proposals, system configuration and/or development specification, testing and go-live coordination;
- System and performance monitoring;
- Coordinate system maintenance downtimes and deployments of enhancements on central level;
- Manage SAP authorizations;
- Manage and update respective technical and end-user documentation
Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Health days, Mobile working possible, Family days (family learns workplace know), Flexible working hours, Child friendly, Diversity programs (eg women‘s promotion), Development programs, Mentoring, Health Plan, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Healthcare, Medical Insurance
Lufthansa Technik Sofia is part of the Lufthansa Technik base maintenance network. It performs heavy maintenance checks on the Airbus A320 family and Boeing B737 including B737 Classic and B737 NG. The company is situated at Sofia airport and operates since October 2008.
To be successful in the role you need:
- 3+ years SAP experience in the respective module;
- SAP business process knowledge and system integration overview;
- Basic Project Management experience;
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken);
- Experience with general SAP troubleshooting;
- University or college degree in Computer science or similar experience;
- Service oriented behavior;
- Strong team player.
The following experience will be considered an advantage:
- Experience with SAP S/4 HANA and/or SAP Fiori Apps;
- Agile Methodology (SCRUM, KANBAN);
- ITIL v3 Foundation or higher;
- Experience with ticketing systems (OTRS, JIRA etc);
- Basic knowledge in ABAP coding.
Lufthansa Technik Sofia is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Sofia has over 1200 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.www.lufthansa-technik.com/lufthansa-technik-sofia
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: