Manager Aircraft Handling/Warehouse Handling
Are you experienced in the cargo field? Do you want to join a leading company in the cargo aviation industry? If your answer is "yes", come and see what we have to offer!
Logistics / Cargo
Within the operational targets set by Manager Handling F/GC-H or Head of Sales & Handling F/GC the Aircraft Handling/ Warehouse Handling Expert performs the following duties:
- Support the implementation of local/regional measures meant for the support of the worldwide handling strategy.
- Assists in the analysis of cost/budget achievements/service element and performance.
- Monitors the operational performance for all aspects of the LCAG product.
- Liaises with the GHA to encourage ongoing communication and promote desired service levels.
- Monitors the performance of subcontractors.
- Takes responsibility for handling of mail OAL, DGR storage, DGR training, FAA and TSA regulations, warehouse/weight and volume checks and any irregularities.
- Reports and coordinates of all handling issues with key interfaces.
- Assists in the management of all warehouse affairs and documentation.
* Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors
Join us! We are looking forward to your application!
The ideal Aircraft Handling/Warehouse Handling Expert should meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- University Degree or equivalent higher education diploma required.
- 3-6 years’ export and import warehouse operations experience.
- Knowledge of warehouse and logistics management.
- English required.
- German and Spanish desirable.
- Qualification according to CHM / GOM.
- CSS, CSM Training or equivalent OTJ.
- Computer literate as user.
- Problem solving.
- Quality consciousness.
- Excellent safety and security.
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities.
- Conduct evaluation of staff, assess training needs, and participate in planning for training and development.
- Authorization of overtime as deemed appropriate.
* CV/Resume required.
*Relocation assistance not provided by the company.
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world’s leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.www.lufthansa-cargo.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: