The SWISS company culture plays a decisive role in our ability to turn participation into teamwork, obligation into dependability, an employer into a mentor and a service into added value. Our employees are happy to talk about this culture in their own words, because our motto is: Truly SWISS... where people matter.
Logistics / Cargo, Sales / CRM
The Account Executive is responsible for:
- Ensures professional customer service to cargo clients in the sales area.
- Acquisition of new cargo traffic through a target oriented sales approach, maintenance of existing business.
- Participates in the planning and executes the sales and marketing activities in the assigned sales territory.
- Records sales visit highlights and required follow-up in the CRM tool or similar system.
- Regular review of customer performance utilizing available business intelligence tools.
- Proactive approach to sales leads and pending issues, sharing results with supervisor and sales team.
- Backup and support inside sales unit during staff shortages.
- Executes regional sales and other marketing activities in the assigned sales territory.
- Other duties assigned.
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
Our strength lies in the exceptional service we offer on a person-to-person basis, this is what makes each flight a true air travel experience, worldwide. The SWISS corporate culture is the foundation that underpins our thoughts and actions.
We are driven by a passion for exceptional performance, in the spirit of our guiding principle, “Being SWISS means going the extra mile – always”.
The ideal Account Executive must fulfill the following requirements:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Reporting to Cargo Manager Miami.
- Market analysis and development.
- Follow-up of internal processes.
- Flight KPI’s.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Excellent Microsoft Office user knowledge: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Marketing/Sales education an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years experience in field sales or very solid commercial air cargo knowledge.
- Ideally experienced in air cargo logistics and/or forwarding industry.
- Exposure to air cargo operations.
- Excellent command of English language: fluent in speaking and writing.
- Spanish, preferred.
- Any other languages are of advantage.
- Travel both domestically and Internationally.
- Flexible hours.
*CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
*Company may provide relocation assistance.
It’s the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment – one in which, wherever you are, you’ll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.www.swiss.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: