BI Application Management in Finance and Controlling (80% - 100%, all genders)
Are you passionate about creating and structuring Finance and Controlling processes in BI applications and looking for a creative assignment in an inspiring and challenging business environment? Then apply and join us at SWISS.
Starting date: November 01, 2021
You may apply in English or German.
Controlling, Finance / Accounting / Taxes
Full-time or part-time
Our Product Lead & Data Analytics division is part of the Financial Controlling team, and besides Reporting, Forecasting and Route Performance analyses, we are responsible for the provision and development of the BI system to create transparency and efficiencies in financial processes.
- As the BI application manager of our IBM TM1 Planning Analytics system, you are responsible for the evaluation, programming and implementation of business requirements via Cubes, Rules and Processes
- You are project lead for the improvement of existing and development of additional Finance and Controlling processes in TM1
- You coordinate and implement interfaces to other systems for data collection processes, but also to other departments such as SWISS IT, LH Group IT, and other relevant departments
- As the power user of TM1, you take care of the maintenance of tool and architecture, quality assurance, test concept development, technical support, user support, training, and documentation
- You continuously screen the market for adequate alternative and/or efficient BI Controlling tools
Sports facilities and showers, Attractive company pension scheme, Subsidized parking or public transport, Company health management, Nursery, Flight benefits, Employee and networking events, Flexible workhours and part-time working models, Diversity programmes, Paid maternity and paternity leave
Our common goal is to make each customer’s flight a true air travel experience. For this, we go the extra mile – always, in every step of the process, worldwide. Join the SWISS team to become part of our fascinating world, where a job turns into a lifetime adventure.
- Completed degree in Economics, Engineering, Business Informatics or comparable graduation
- At least three years of related professional experience in Business Intelligence and/or Controlling
- Advanced knowledge in IBM TM1 Planning Analytics system, including programming skills and script language
- Ability to handle data complexity, e.g. advanced skills in MS Excel
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge in professional interconnections in Controlling/Finance
- General project and process management skills paired with a customer orientation
- Quick understanding of complex relationships
- Strong clear, and concise communication skills
- Very good spoken and written German or English skills
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset
It’s the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment – one in which, wherever you are, you’ll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.www.swiss.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: