Product Manager Insurance (m/w/d)
We are looking for a Product Manager that likes to work with us in a fast paced and dynamic team to bring the AirPlus product suite to the next level.
In your role, you will be responsible to manage the AirPlus Insurance Product Offering and its ongoing developments to meet our external and internal customer requirements.
Basis for negotiation
Manage and optimize the company’s current product based on customer feedback and regulatory, tax law or legal requirements and respectively optimize processes and technical setups where needed.
- Identification, specification and evaluation of product and service requirements (with input from various user groups and stakeholders).
- Ensure customer value and viability for your product and service.
- Close alignment with company-wide and international stakeholders.
- Understand and translate market specific conditions and requirements into a global product and service setup.
- Plan, develop and conduct trainings for customers and colleagues.
- Plan and develop customer communications jointly with Communications.
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Sabbatical / exemptions, Part-time models, Health days, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
We are an international team of Product and Communication Managers, being responsible for all our existing value adding services and product communication at AirPlus.
- Graduated in business studies, economics or business informatics or in a comparable field. You gathered work experiences in product operations or management, preferably in the payment or business travel industry.
- Knowledge out of the Payment or Insurance Industry is highly appreciated.
- Excellent communication skills and self-confidence to work in an international environment and across different hierarchy levels.
- Fluency in English is a must, any other language would be beneficial.
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.www.airplus.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: