Do you want to provide support to the Account Management and Customer Services teams? Also, do you want to be the one who facilitate a professional and efficient account management process? If your answer is yes, come and see what we have to offer!
The Account Executive in responsible for:
- Partner with the Commercial Division to service global customers and collaborate with international colleagues as needed to ensure a high level of service at all times.
- Coordinate complex customer operations activities by liaising with relevant stakeholders and designing the appropriate solutions.
- Support with visits to strategic clients and partners as required.
- Cross trained in all team functions and able to provide back-up support to varying degrees based on business needs.
- Ownership of keeping, updating, and training on respective processes.
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance the customer and prospect experience and work with the team’s manager to execute on new and existing customer retention strategies.
*All other duties required.
You will work with professionals from around the globe who are passionate, result-oriented, and love to have fun at work. We are looking forward to working with you!
The ideal Account Executive should meet the following requirements:
- An academic qualification at graduate level e.g. Bachelor level is desirable.
- Fluent English written and spoken is required.
- Fluent Spanish written and spoken is highly desirable
- Knowledge of sales processes and CRM systems.
- Experience in the travel and/or payments industry desirable.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a related role.
- Occasional travel required.
- Office-based position.
- Standard office hours.
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: