Regional Office Coordinator
Do you want to be the responsible for office administrationservice-oriented tasks, and projects for the Americas region? If your answer is yes, come and see what we have to offer!
The Regional Office Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Managing the storage of US legal documents, including copies of any applications, filings or legal documents.
- Purchasing and keeping inventory of all office products.
- Negotiating with vendors and managing the relationship.
- Supporting in the administrative tasks of Marketing and Communications for the Americas Region as needed.
- Managing office accruals and communicating with CEO on budget status and proactively address any activity planned outside of the norm
- Preparing reports, presentation documents, and statistical analyses for internal and external meeting.
- Other duties assigned.
You will work with professionals from around the globe who are passionate, result-oriented, and love to have fun at work. We are looking forward to working with you!
The ideal Regional Office Coordinator must fulfill the following requirements:
- A bachelors degree is desirable.
- Intermediate Spanish preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant professional work experience
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Suite.
- Office-based job with standard business hours coverage (8:30AM-5PM) or as needed
- Occasional international travel required
- This position is not eligible for virtual/remote work.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Work with a high level of discretion when dealing with confidential data.
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: