Do you have experience in processing, checking and reconciling transactional operations according to the instructions and standards while assuring quality, timeliness, customer satisfaction and adherence to the principles of the service?
If your answer was "yes", then come and see what we have to offer!
Finance / Accounting / Taxes
As the Jr. Accountant you will perform the following duties:
- Handles reconciliation of airway bills & tickets issued by Lufthansa and other travel agencies within LATAM & Caribbean customers.
- Supports clarifications for customer’s trough Trackspace system (internal).
- Assists in information gathering in order to achieve reconciliation and clarification of customer accounts.
- Responsible for collecting overdue payments, keep up to date customer portfolio and elaborate taxes reports.
- Responsible of posting invoices and credit notes within SAP software.
- Direct communication with internal and external customers.
- Conducts customer refunds and charge backs trough Billing Related to Dispute module.
- Collaborates in the team operational performance process, quality, compliance and business partner satisfaction.
* All other duties as assigned or required
We are waiting for you.
The ideal Jr. Accountant should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor in Accounting, Finance, Tourism or similar desirable.
- Minimum 6 months’ experience within payables or receivables and customer service desirable.
- Intermediate / Advanced command of English, both written and spoken required.
- Knowledge about SAP software desirable.
- Intermediate / Advanced command of all Office applications desirable.
- Knowledge within IATA, travel agencies or globalizers desirable.
- Basic domain of accounting processes required.
- Collaboration – Team Work.
- Business Acumen.
- Customer Centricity.
- Visioning and strategic values orientation.
- Flexi-time available.
- Overtime only if necessary.
- Holidays according to Mexican calendar (not available on December, in conformity to policies).
* CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: