Jr. Accountant PTP
Do you want to be part of our amazing PTP team? If your answer was "yes", come and see what we have to offer!
Finance / Accounting / Taxes
The Jr. Accountant PTP is responsible for:
- Ensure that monthly and yearly closing tasks are completed timely and accurate.
- Responsible of posting invoices for Lufthansa, Swiss and LCAG customers.
- Performs vendor reconciliations as well as tax handling, and for G/L accounts.
- Executes, monitors and follows up the internal control systems (ICS).
- Performs reconciliations within credit card & noncredit card payments, and refund processing for Swiss customers.
- Responsible of handling data for Swiss and for LCAG, DLH and Swiss.
- Responsible of posting Bank Statements and Cash & Bank reports as well as ensuring cash flow for LCAG, DLH and Swiss.
- Responsible to execute consistent service operational – delivery for the process scope and reports any deviation or update to Managers.
* Takeover of additional tasks when is required.
We are waiting for you!
The ideal Jr. Accountant should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor in Accounting, Business Administration or similar required.
- Any knowledge or experience within accounting processes.
- Intermediate / Advanced command of English, both written and spoken required.
- Basic command of Portuguese (written or spoken) desirable.
- Knowledge about SAP software desirable.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, with special focus in Microsoft Excel.
- Collaboration – Team Work.
- Business Acumen.
- Customer Centricity.
- Visioning and strategic values orientation.
- Flexi-time available.
- Overtime only if necessary.
- Holidays according to Mexican calendar (not available on December, in conformity to policies).
- In accordance with rules and regulations and given authorities.
* CV/Resume required.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: