Payroll Specialist for North America Region
We are looking for a Proactive Payroll Specialist with a multicultural mindset to support our BPs in US & Canada.
Come and see what we have to offer!
Finance / Accounting / Taxes
As the Payroll Specialist you will perform the following duties:
- Manage E2E administrative processes for US and Canada.
- Process payroll activities in accordance with local guidelines and legal requirements.
- Check the payroll run and ensure accuracy of data and salaries in compliance with Lufthansa guidelines.
- Act as a point of contact of Managers and employees across levels (Blue & white collar employees).
- Handle virtual migration and train and coach other colleagues.
- Collaborate with different departments especially in HR, will be part of an International Team, Reporting to NYC.
- Review time and attendance incidences and make sure are compliant with company rules.
- Ensure that personnel systems are up-to-date.
* All other duties as assigned or required.
We want to share this journey with you! Come and join our multicultural environment.
Willing to travel frequently to our NY office, at least once a month.
The ideal Payroll Specialist must fulfill the following requirements:
- 1.5 - 2 years of experience in payroll management in any system for Canada or US in any industry is a must.
- Strong knowledge of rules to process payroll in US & Canada.
- Good knowledge of local employment legislation and benefits.
- Experience with Payroll systems (ADP, Success Factors Global View, People Soft, Workforce Now, etc.)
- Valid passport and visa are required.
- Willing to travel frequently to NY (at least once a month).
- High attention to detail and an ownership mindset related to solving employee challenges and issues.
- High degree of Analytical skills & Logic skills.
- Strong continuous improvement mindset.
- Willing to learn new systems and processes.
- English fluent.
- Valid TOEFL Certificate (higher than 565 points) required.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills.
* CV/Resume required.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: