Scrum Master (LH GroupApp)
Work with us!
- Sustainable accompaniment and development of one or more agile teams, as well as creating an optimal environment for improving the effectiveness of the team,
- Assist the team in focusing to create high-valued increments, which meet the Definition of Done,
- Supporting your teammates, product owner and leadership in putting the necessary practices and tools in place (e.g. workshops, scaling patterns) for enable an empirical approach to work,
- Coaching teams to implement Scrum Values and Agile principles,
- Enabling the removal of, and at times clearing of, impediments impacting the team in order to enable the team’s progress.
Free parking, Part-time models, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Business & IT or other related specializations,
- At least 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master,
- You are known as being outcome-oriented and distinctively communicative,
- You enjoy the acting in the role of Scrum/Agile Master,
- High degree of interpersonal skills und ability to include others,
- Fine grasp of corporate and strategic understanding as well as a high willingness to innovate,
- Customer-service orientation, as well as the ability to be assertive,
- Able to conduct business in English both in speech and writing.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: