Java Developer (Spring)
Work with us!
We have currently openings in project:
- Central reservation and sales interface for Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Swiss and Brussels Airlines. Our application is also used by whole Lufthansa’s Group call centers and airport customer support points across the entire world. Additionally backend of our application provides support for several flagship Lufthansa’s Group applications.
- Mobile application for our group Airlines supporting our passengers during the whole customer journey.
- Customer Web Portal, where we create complex content management system for web pages of biggest Airlines in Lufthansa Group. We are responsible for architecture and implementation of CMS, backend and frontend parts of systems.
Free parking, Part-time models, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
- Java 8+ developer with at least 2 years of experience as a developer,
- Experience with Spring (Framework, Boot),
- Knowledge of building RESTful services,
- Practical knowledge of design patterns and good practices of coding,
- Expertise in software quality assurance,
- Working knowledge of modern development tools and processes (Git, CI/CD, Maven),
- Very good command of English language.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of software development processes,
- Work experience in international environment,
- Experience working with JIRA or similar issue tracking tools,
- Experience with Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: