MES Project Manager
So what are you waiting to join our team? These are the challenges you were looking for! Come and see what we have to offer and join BizJet!
Project Management, Customer service
Your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Provide expertise in communication and coordination to guarantee an irreproachable customer service and bond the customer to the company.
- Coordination of work scope induction dates, field service events, and internal job management.
- Organize and manage multiple priorities and events simultaneously
- Provide problem resolution to facilitate continuous improvements and improved working relationships.
- Preparation of invoices and support of outstanding accounts.
- Customer relationship management.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, and safety requirements.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and a functional level.
- Measure performance to company goals and standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the MES Customer Service Manager.
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
Come and join our amazing office environment!
The ideal MES Project Manager must fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelor level degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Three (3) years of Customer Service experience preferred
- One (1) year of Aviation/Engine familiarity is preferred
- Ability to measure and understand profit and loss.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Understanding of cultural differences, both regional and international. Excellent intercultural skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Strong team player with ability to work independently.
- Commitment to company values and ethics.
- Computer proficiency of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project.
*Company may provide relocation assistance.
BizJet International, located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is the Engine Center of Excellence in the Americas for the Lufthansa Technik Group. BizJet is part of the Mobile Engine Services (MES) world-wide network for Lufthansa Technik, where we provide specialized repairs and maintenance both in-shop, as well as on-wing, for customers around the world. BizJet is also an OEM authorized Overhaul Facility for the Tay Mk611-8 and Tay Mk611-8C engines where we perform Midlife, Overhaul and repair for these engines as well as employ a field service team which services these engines at the customer's location anywhere in the world. As a member of the Lufthansa Technik Group, BizJet is an employer of choice in the Americas offering competitive wage and benefit package, best-in-class training, and the ability to work and train with a global team.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: