Business Development Expert
So what are you waiting to join the exciting world of Lufthansa? This positon proposes sales activities and options for action based on performance data analysis and evaluation of customer portfolios. Are you ready to take this challenge? Come and see what we have to offer!
Sales / CRM
Dependent on the assignment focus the tasks include the following:
- Contribute to the creation of action plans triggered by the Sales Steering function and initiate the defined measures in the relevant markets.
- Identification of sales based opportunities & threats by competition monitoring.
- Ensure quality of agent/corporate reference data in the relevant LH Group sales tools and update of customer profiles in CRM system.
- Analyze and forward sales leads to New Business & SME Management and manage sales lead administration in CRM databases.
- Ensure flow of information to relevant LH Group departments.
- Market interface for contracting tool process flow.
- Regularly evaluate incentive contract ROI (base contract & push actions) in order to enhance effectiveness.
- Participate in other duties as assigned.
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
This position is analytical in nature.
An award-winning 401(k) plan, honored by the Plan Sponsor of the Year Award; up to 5-7% employer match. Over 25 investment options to choose from with a 98% participation rate, which shows our employees are on board.
The ideal Business Development Expert should meet the following requirements:
- High school certificate, A level/ Abitur or equivalent required.
- Bachelor and Master Degree desirable.
- Professional experience desirable.
- English required.
- German desirable.
- Expert knowledge desirable.
- Computer proficiency as expert in MS Office, Teams, Tableau.
- Must possess permit to work in the country assigned.
- Assessment may be required.
- Company may provide relocation assistance.
- Ability to travel with possible overnights.
*CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
*This position is currently designated as "hybrid" allowing the candidates to work both from home and in the office as agreed by manager.
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2020, it generated revenue of EUR 13,589m and employed an average of 110,065 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.www.lufthansa.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: