We are looking for a personable and highly motivated Reporting Trainee to join our team.
As the Reporting Trainee you will perform the following duties
- Create early warning systems and forecasting tools for monitoring Processes.
- Responsible for creating, delivering and maintaining Macro Reports.
- Automate KPIs reports.
- Elaborates reports to analyze operational data in order to provide solutions and monitor trends.
- Support TMs and Head of Ops with data analysis, creation of ad hoc reports, creation/adjustment of macros for reporting purposes.
- Elaborates reports to measure capacity VS workload.
- Tracking and reporting FTEs development and capacity, including position plan and efficiencies.
- Provide ideas to implement LSS projects and kaizen ideas.
* All other duties as assigned or required.
We are looking forward to your application!
The ideal Reporting Trainee should meet the following requirements:
- Currently studying Industrial Engineering or similar.
- No advanced command of English needed.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent command of Excel and Visual Basic programming.
- LSS knowledge
- Quick learner.
- Client focus and strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly independent and systematic approach to work.
- Analytical and conceptual mindset.
- Ability to deliver high quality results / strong goal oriented.
- Stress tolerance.
* CV/Resume required.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: