Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Make money while spending money! Sounds too good to be true? Not really if you're a Performance Marketing Manager! Join our global Marketing team at AirPlus and help us optimize our marketing spend on Google, LinkedIn & co.!
Basis for negotiation
As Performance Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for all of our digital ad placements and paid search campaigns. You'll contribute to global success with your expertise and passion for data.
- Responsible for all paid search, PPC, and paid social campaigns (Google Ads, Display, Retargeting, LinkedIn, Facebook and more)
- Manage global budgets and develop & drive digital campaigns that perform and convert
- Monitor, analize, and optimize all performance marketing campaigns across all channels
- Consult and support the global marketing team and our local marketing managers with ad campaigns on Google, LinkedIn and more
- Develop reportings that make sense and consult teams on next steps
- Manage and steer digital agencies
- Try, fail, learn, optimize - repeat!
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Profit sharing / LVV (bonus), Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Sabbatical / exemptions, Part-time models, Health days, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Move with us! Our Marketing Communications team develops global campaigns across all markets in close cooperation with our local marketing and sales teams. We move fast, use state-of-the-art tools, and always know the latest viral trends. We shape the face and the voice of AirPlus around the globe!
- At least 3 years working experience in a digital agency or a B2B company
- Highly skilled in using all Google Ad tools, LinkedIn ads, and more
- Analytical skills, attention to detail, and a passion for numbers
- Comfortable in the digital world and a good understanding of digital customer journeys
- Professional fluency in English, German or an additional language is a plus
- Proficiency in using marketing automation tools (preferably HubSpot)
- A data geek who gets excited when a small tweak improves the CPC by 20%
- PPC, CPC, CTR, CPA are not just random letters to you - they are your workbook
- Not afraid to test new things, not afraid to fail, and definitely not afraid to learn and adapt
- Spending money is your passion and that's why you chose this job :-)
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.www.airplus.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: